Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 6 de julho de 2010

My shadow followed when you walkes away .

{..}and ever since that day
my life has never been the same.
 
-Damn, you're with her !
 But I miss you !

- My heart has never beat the same
And all I want to do
Is just go scream it in your face !

My friends all asked just why you went away and all I can say is that

your heart was in another place, was in another place !
 
 
 
 
- Surely ..you're my point of peace ! sz '
I'm Stuck on you! {estou presa em voocê sz ..}
Turn my nights to sleepless ..
Stuck on you 'till the end of time

I'm too tired to fight .
stuck on you 'till the end of time
You've got me paralyzed '~
Even when I'm alone I hear your, You're everywhere inside of me .
 
- You're in my thoughts, I love you. and I'm stuck on you ;* {..Você está em meus pensamentos, eu te amo. estoou presa em você; * ..}
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário